Your support enables your class to receive an academic education and be taught to know and love the Lord!
An investment of $50/month resources a class to provide the best education possible!
What does my support provide?
In the rural areas of Guatemala, more than 75% of Indigenous people live in poverty. Many children don’t complete elementary school. At a Vida school, Christian teachers – many of whom were once Vida students themselves – are personally involved in your students’ lives on a daily basis. Our leaders, teachers and support staff provide godly role models to help your child know the Lord and become all that He intends for them to be!
Your investment of $50/month helps break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy for the children in your class. Your support will help the children receive:
- resources to provide the best education possible
- Christian discipleship and mentoring
- healthy nutritious meals and vitamins to help them learn better
- a welcoming environment with appropriate facilities
- care from teachers who support them holistically
(some of these services are also funded through other gifts to Impact Ministries)
Your class will also be blessed by your prayers and encouragement!
Impact Ministries is looking for 10 supporters for each class. You can follow your class throughout their education in our Vida Schools, although classes do merge, especially during transitions from elementary school to junior high, and junior high school to the senior high teacher training program
How do I request a class to support?
- Click “Support a Class” to set up your monthly donation
- If you have a preference as to the grade or school you would like to support, please indicate this in the note field
- Once you submit the donation form, we will match you with a class and email you a class supporter package, including a photo of your class
- You’ll continue receiving yearly updates from your class
How can I stay in touch with my class?
- a digital class supporter package including a photo of your class and their teacher
- the enthusiastic prayers of the students in your class
- a yearly update from your class